From the day you start filling out documentation to study abroad to your graduation day… Organizing your documents is the key to a stress free student life abroad.
Every document you upload to Zoomlee can be customized to include multiple fields specific to that document. Passports can have tracking numbers, issue dates, expiration dates. Visas can have control numbers and expiration dates. Pending documents can have hyperlinked fields for case numbers so you can check the status of work permits or green cards – you can link each case directly to the USCIS official site so you can quickly track the status of your application.
Any document that has an expiration date should be utilizing the Data Field feature. Zoomlee is set to remind you 1 month prior to the expiration date of critical documents like passports, driver’s licenses, visas, work permits, and travel insurance. Once you receive the first reminder that a document requires updates, you can then customize the alerts to come in 1 year, 6 months, 3 month, 1 week, or never before action is required.
Data Fields is one of the most unique features Zoomlee offers. No other travel app will track the expiration and case number of so many imperative documents. It is simple to input the information into the Data Fields, and in the long run, it saves you time and money when you aren’t running around at the last minute to renew your passport or paying a rush fee to get it ready before a trip.
Zoomlee makes international travel pain free with features designed for frequent travelers.
- Store your documents in one place
- Tag each trip with Zoomlee’s TAG feature
- Track your international taxes and remain compliant
- Use Zoomlee’s BeSafe feature to locate the nearest police station or consulate when you’re traveling abroad
- Track expiration dates for passports, visas, driver’s license, etc.
- Print Customs Declaration Form before you leave for the airport
Travel safe and stress free with Zoomlee…
Download Zoomlee and start using the TAG feature to organize your documents. Tagging makes it easy for you to create a group of documents and quickly access what you want, when you want. The TAG feature is simple to use and allows you to create a different color TAG for related documents. When you no longer need that group of documents, to avoid clutter, you can simply delete the TAG because all your documents will still remain in their original place in addition to the Tagged location.
How you can use Zoomlee’s TAG feature:
- Tag your trips: For each trip you go on, you can create a TAG for that individual trip. This allows you to quickly access your reservations, confirmation numbers, flight numbers, driver’s license or insurance information for car rentals, passports and anything else specific to that trip. Frequent travellers can also use the TAG feature to keep a basic travel folder where they can easily access all documents related to traveling.
- Tag your family members: If you have documents for multiple family members stored on Zoomlee you can create a TAG for the entire family, each family member’s documents, or organize them by “passports”, “driver’s licenses”, etc. This makes it simple for you to access the documents you want quickly.
Even if you have a document stored under multiple Tagged locations within Zoomlee, you will only be alerted one time if it requires renewal or action. When that document is updated in one place, it will automatically get updated in every TAG you have it stored.
- How do you capture documents? Use your smartphone’s camera to capture an image of your document. You can then store this image on your phone. When you Add (+) the document, its category and type will default to “Travel: Passport.” Use the > symbol to go to the next screen. Scroll up or down to choose document type.
- How do you add PDF documents? When opening a PDF document from a mail attachment or device, select ‘Open in Zoomlee’. Then, choose to store the PDF document under the appropriate document type and family member.
Expat, a blog from The Wall Street Journal, recently published an article titled, “Expat to Expat Advice: Global Nomads Tell All.” In this article they compiled advice from expats who provided their own top tips and tricks for people heading overseas on expat adventures.
Advice from Expats:
“Be really clear on work visa requirements before you set off to look for a job…”
“Keep careful records and make copies to survive the bureaucracy.”
“Sort out your taxes before, not after”
“Even international schools with U.S. college prep don’t do a great job getting high schoolers prepared”
“Get a lawyer and an accountant right away.”
Why Zoomlee is different than any other app? This is much MORE than the average travel app. Zoomlee is the very first app to digitally track, alert and store immigration compliance documents. (Read the press release online by visiting PRWeb.)
Zoomlee (http://www.zoomlee.com), is the world’s first intelligent storage application engineered to securely store all personal and immigration documents. Developed for the international traveler in the digital age, Zoomlee officially launched today and can be downloaded for free. The Zoomlee app is built with end-to-end security features to eliminate the risk and complexity international travelers face everyday.
Users have the option to download a customized app to fit their specific needs. With multiple adaptations of the app to choose from, there is a version to satisfy the needs of every corporate traveler, student studying abroad, frequent international tourist or an entire family traveling together.
Zoomlee was developed with multiple goals and will change international travel as we’ve known it. As the world’s first app that configures to your travel and immigration needs with security at the very core, Zoomlee is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play.